Reducing car use and improving well-being by inspiring long-term behavioural change
Register your organisation’s details and we’ll get in touch. It only takes a few minutes to subscribe to the right 1dayaweek package for you.
Once you’ve signed up, we’ll pop your promotional pack in the post and you’ll be ready to start your 1dayaweek journey
Once you’ve received all the information and materials, it’s time to get going!
1dayaweek is the ground-breaking behavioural change campaign that gives you real, cost-saving solutions to congestion, parking pressures and site accessibility.
You get advice and support from experienced travel planners to help your business or development get the most from a better way of travelling.
Get in touch today for a friendly, informal chat – or read on to find out why we do what we do.
It’s time for a change
The decision to prioritise car travel is out of date – it’s damaging the economy. It’s damaging the environment. And it’s damaging your business.
We think it’s time for a change – here’s a few reasons why:
- 29% of adults are now obese
- 1 in 6 people suffer from depression
- Road transport is the biggest cause of pollution
- Traffic levels could grow by 43% by 2050
- 67% of workers travel to work by car
But change is hard, right?
Not with 1dayaweek.
- Real incentives – our big cash prizes get even the most ardent driver out of their cars
- Co created campaign – designed by car drivers for car drivers
- Social norms and peer learning – our campaign is designed so friends encourage friends
Knowing we need to change but not knowing how is frustrating. This impacts on our performance, health and well-being. If it’s your employees that are feeling this frustration, productivity naturally falls affecting your organisation’s outputs.
We make reducing car use easy
1dayaweek is a positive behaviour change campaign without judgement or criticism. You get everything you need to run a high quality, eye catching campaign and your employees get an effective and ongoing incentive to leave the car at home
What Our Customers Say
When’s Your 1dayaweek?